58 EUGENIA CRESCENT, Redlynch
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 900 Square metres
Sold by David Jeffries - Redlynch's No 1 Agent
This fantastic home is located in the premium Redlynch Rise area and is surrounded by established upmarket properties. Forget the suburban heat – move up the hill and enjoy cool breezes and mountain views! There is also plenty of space and privacy on the huge 900m2 lot.
The front of the home has a full-length veranda plus there is a huge, covered patio at the rear, so you have plenty of all-weather options – both areas have beautiful mountain views!
- Centrally located kitchen overlooks the patio/pool and backyard
- Separate family & dining/living areas – plenty of space for a growing family
- Main bedroom with spa bath ensuite & French doors to the front veranda
- Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) all with built in robes
- Family bathroom
- Split air-conditioning throughout the home – stay cool!
- Huge covered rear patio – plenty of space for big family gatherings or children to play on wet days
- Full length covered front veranda – awesome views!
- Resort style pool surrounded by lush tropical gardens
- Big lawned yard for children to play & pets
- Double lock up garage
- Fully fenced 900m2 lot with established tropical gardens
- Only a 2-minute drive to all Redlynch shopping, medical & sports facilities
- Located in the Freshwater State School Prep – Year 6 and Redlynch State College Year 7 – Year 12 catchment areas
- Easy 20 minute drive to Cairns CBD & International Airport, plus the Northern Beaches
- Estimated weekly rental $650 - $700 per week
- Council Rates approximately $3400 per year
This fantastic family home has blue-chip location, a huge lot, elevated views, cool breezes, plus is very private. Escape suburbia and move up the hill. Be quick!
Call David Jeffries on 0435 449 469 or during office hours on 07 4058 0000