This immaculately presented home is located in prestigious Redlynch Rise – enjoy scenic views across the Barron River delta and out to Green Island in the Coral Sea. This beautiful home was designed for tropical living, with Bifold & French doors, plus louvred windows to catch the cool breezes. It is also very private with only one adjoining neighbour! The ground floor has been designed for independent living and is ideal for teenagers, long stay guests, extended family or perhaps additional income?
Upstairs Features Include:
• Gleaming kitchen – gas cooktop, island bench & scenic outlook.
• Open plan living/dining room – beachful tropical hardwood flooring.
• Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, walk in wardrobe and access to the deck.
• Bedrooms (2) & (3) – bath with walk in & built-in robe!
• Main bathroom plus laundry chute to ground floor.
• External & internal stairs to ground floor.
• Wrap around covered deck – enjoy beautiful views & cool breezes!
Downstairs Features Include;
• Bedroom (4) with built in wardrobe.
• Second living/dining room.
• Third bathroom.
• Laundry & storage.
• Oversized three vehicle lock up garage – plenty of space for the boat, hobbies, etc.
Other Features Include;
• Tropical pool with light and waterfall – stay cool in Summer!
• Additional space for off street vehicle parking (Caravan?)
• Low maintenance tropical landscaping with watering system.
• Large 714m2 land.
It is just a short walk to Redlynch Village Green (2.26 hectares of parkland), Redlynch Shopping Village & Red Beret Hotel. An easy 5 minute drive will take you to all Redlynch shopping, medical & sporting facilities, plus St Andrews Catholic College & Redlynch State College. It is also located in the Freshwater State School catchment area. An easy 15-20 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD, Airport and Northern Beaches.
This beautifully presented and located home is ready for immediate occupancy – you, your family, friends & relatives will love it! Be quick!
To inspect contact David Jeffries on 0419 757 597 & Montana Riley on 0435 449 469.