This beautifully presented home is located at the end of a quiet close in leafy Lake Placid – enjoy your peace and quiet! The elevated location has a lovely scenic outlook of the nearby Lamb Range mountains – you will love the relaxing views!
The current and previous owners have refurbished this property to modern standards so you can just move in and enjoy!
• Modern large kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Spacious open plan living/dining room with polished concrete flooring (easy maintenance and highly durable). You will love the views from this room!
• Three bedrooms with quality Panasonic split air conditioners and built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom
• Covered front patio – the perfect private place to relax – enjoy the views & breezes
• Lock-up garage with workshop plus a double carport
• Rear of property adjoins a large acreage lot, so your privacy is assured.
It is only a short walk to the beautiful Lake Placid Recreational Park.
This home is in the Caravonica State School (Prep to Year 6) and Redlynch State College (Year 7-12) catchment areas. Both Redlynch and Smithfield Shopping amenities are within an easy 10 minute drive and Cairns CBD & Airport are just 20 minutes from home.
This fantastic low maintenance home is ideal for 1st Home Buyers, Retirees or Investors.
The local residents love their suburb and you will too! Be quick to inspect!
Contact David Jeffries on 0419 757 597 or Melanie Gray on 0435 449 469 to arrange an inspection!