Price Reduced! The owners instructions are clear - this property must be sold!
This private home is located on a large 836m2 lot and is walking distance of Kuranda Village.
Hidden from the street by lush tropical gardens it is the perfect hideaway at an affordable price.
• Open plan living/dining room with beautiful cathedral ceiling;
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop;
• Two bedrooms both with high ceilings and built-in wardrobes;
• Bathroom with bathtub – ideal for small children;
• Tiled flooring throughout the home;
• Internal laundry;
• Huge undercover patio (8 x 3 metres) – stay cool and dry;
• Oversized double carport (8 x 6 metres) to park your vehicles;
• Lush tropical gardens surround the home making it a tranquil private lifestyle;
• Short stroll to Jum Rum Creek walking track – enjoy the beautiful Jum Rum Creek Conversation Park;
• Walking distance to Kuranda town;
• Short drive to Kuranda District State College;
• Approximately 20 minute drive to all Smithfield shopping, medical and educational facilities.
Currently rented for $375 per week until 28/02/21.
This home is the perfect low budget property or future weekend escape from the madding crowd!
To arrange an inspection Contact David Jeffries on 0419 757 597 or Melanie Gray on 0435 449 469 now!
NB: Please note we require 48 hours notice for inspections.