Classic Queenslander – In the Village!
A rare find! There are now very few Queenslanders left standing in Redlynch and this home is a beauty! Located in the original village area, it is within walking distance to all local amenities. It has all the classic features of high ceilings, polished timber floors and casement windows for maximum cross ventilation with a super modern internal fit out – you will love it!
The big 700m2 lot has two street access and a huge backyard – lots of options here!
- Spacious, modern kitchen with tiled splashback, gas cooktop & stainless steel dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining rooms with access to balcony
- Main bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom (2), (3) & (4) all with polished timber flooring
- Main bathroom with dual sink vanity
- Covered balcony overlooks large yard
- Tandem (x2) vehicle parking under house plus separate carport
- Downstairs laundry with third toilet for convenience
- Plenty of secure storage space under the house – perfect for hobbies, home gym, kids play area
- Fenced 700m2 lot with lots of space to add a pool, big shed, gardens & secure your pets
- Only one residential neighbour!
- Walk to shops, hotel, gyms, medical & public transport
- Located in the Freshwater State School and Redlynch State College Year 7-12 Catchment areas
- Easy 20-minute drive to Cairns CBD & International Airport
This property also has great potential for a home based business (with Council approval).
Be quick to inspect or you will miss out!
Contact David Jeffries on 0419 757 597